BoldLoft "Say I Love You" Couple Pillowcases-romantic Valentines Gifts for Couples, Cute Valentines Day Gift Ideas, Good Couple Gifts for Valentines, Romantic Anniversary Gifts
BoldLoft "Say I Love You" Couple Pillowcases-romantic Valentines Gifts for Couples, Cute Valentines Day Gift Ideas, Good Couple Gifts for Valentines, Romantic Anniversary Gifts - Let your pillow talk be your pillow talk with these "Say I Love You" pillowcases. Whether you are together or a distance apart, they are perfect for reminding you both to say I love you each and every night and each and every day. Set of 2 pillowcases. Pillows are not included.
This is The Best Selling BoldLoft "Say I Love You" Couple Pillowcases-romantic Valentines Gifts for Couples, Cute Valentines Day Gift Ideas, Good Couple Gifts for Valentines, Romantic Anniversary Gifts tends to SELL OUT VERY FAST!!
.If you’re looking for top recommended BoldLoft "Say I Love You" Couple Pillowcases-romantic Valentines Gifts for Couples, Cute Valentines Day Gift Ideas, Good Couple Gifts for Valentines, Romantic Anniversary Gifts, then BoldLoft "Say I Love You" Couple Pillowcases-romantic Valentines Gifts for Couples, Cute Valentines Day Gift Ideas, Good Couple Gifts for Valentines, Romantic Anniversary Gifts is our suggestion. Many good reviews already proving the quality of this product. The BoldLoft "Say I Love You" Couple Pillowcases-romantic Valentines Gifts for Couples, Cute Valentines Day Gift Ideas, Good Couple Gifts for Valentines, Romantic Anniversary Gifts completed with a lot of capabilities which makes it great product. If you wish to know further of this location finding tools, just read its main features below.
- Beware of Counterfeits - BoldLoft is the sole distributor of this item.
- Pillowcases (set of 2). Do not include pillows. Color: White.
- Size: 30 x 20 inches (75 x 50 cm). Fits most standard and queen size pillows.
- Machine wash cold, inside out, with like colors, no bleach.
- Tumble dry low. Do not iron decoration. Cotton / polyester mix fabric.
If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure order now to avoid disappointment. Get The best cheapest price on the web we have searched. Click Here and get the BoldLoft "Say I Love You" Couple Pillowcases-romantic Valentines Gifts for Couples, Cute Valentines Day Gift Ideas, Good Couple Gifts for Valentines, Romantic Anniversary Gifts rihgt now.