Sterling Silver Puff Heart I Love You Enamel Pendant and 18in Silver Box Chain Necklace 'Large'
Sterling Silver Puff Heart I Love You Enamel Pendant and 18in Silver Box Chain Necklace 'Large' - Tell her how you truly feel with this elegant yet simple piece. Made of 9.25 sterling silver and lettered with solid black enamel. The puff heart is a classic gift item for any special occasion. Item measures 0.75 in long and 0.75 in wide. Your purchase is gift ready with an 18in sterling silver box chain and a beautiful box.
This is The Best Selling Sterling Silver Puff Heart I Love You Enamel Pendant and 18in Silver Box Chain Necklace 'Large' tends to SELL OUT VERY FAST!!
.If you’re looking for top recommended Sterling Silver Puff Heart I Love You Enamel Pendant and 18in Silver Box Chain Necklace 'Large', then Sterling Silver Puff Heart I Love You Enamel Pendant and 18in Silver Box Chain Necklace 'Large' is our suggestion. Many good reviews already proving the quality of this product. The Sterling Silver Puff Heart I Love You Enamel Pendant and 18in Silver Box Chain Necklace 'Large' completed with a lot of capabilities which makes it great product. If you wish to know further of this location finding tools, just read its main features below.
- Made in the USA
- 100% 9.25 Sterling Silver (Nickel and Lead Free)
- Purchase includes sterling silver box chain 18 in necklace
- Package comes in gift ready box
- Perfect gift for someone special
If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure order now to avoid disappointment. Get The best cheapest price on the web we have searched. Click Here and get the Sterling Silver Puff Heart I Love You Enamel Pendant and 18in Silver Box Chain Necklace 'Large' rihgt now.